Role: To ensure that the cleanliness and hygiene of Lyng Village Hall is maintained to the highest standard at all times.
Hours: 10 hours per week, hours are flexible to work around the bookings and hall users, and agreed with the Hall Manager. There will be an entitlement to 28 days paid holiday (pro rata). £8.91/hour
· Cleaning toilets, hand basins, mirrors, floors and surfaces in all cloakrooms.
· Cleaning kitchen sinks, work surfaces and floors.
· Cleaning table, chairs and floors in the Foyer area and Meeting Room.
· Cleaning oven, fridges, microwave and all other kitchen equipment.
· Restocking soap / handtowels / toilet rolls.
· Cleaning Mirrors.
· Vacuuming / Sweeping / washing floors in all corridors, the foyer, main hall, meeting Room, kitchen, cloakrooms, storeroom.
· Cleaning dado rails, skirting boards, signs and high-level surfaces in corridors.
· Cleaning all Interior windows and doors.
· Emptying bins.
· Stock Control.
· Log all hours worked weekly.
The above list of duties is not exhaustive, but an indication of the type of duties the job requires. At times you may be required to perform additional tasks, these will not be outside of your skills, capabilities or unreasonable.
To apply email email@example.com or call 01603872335 by 18th July 2021.