LDCH opened in 2019 offering fantastic new facilities for the community. The hall provides a centre of facilities, activities, and socialising space for people of all ages, abilities, and backgrounds.
We are currently seeking to appoint two volunteers for the post of Hall Manager.
The Hall Managers will both help provide efficient, high quality and pro-active management of the hall. To ensure smooth running of the hall and its facilities.
Main duties include:
· Managing the day to day running of the hall on behalf of the trustees.
· Ensuring all occasional events are covered by the team of key holders.
· Meet and greet potential users of the facilities.
· To communicate with the booking clerk, housekeeper, groundsman ensuring all necessary equipment and consumables are in place.
· Weekly checks of fire alarms and boiler room.
· Liaising with waste management provider fortnightly.
· Management of monthly tasks – to include sanitary cleaning, grass cutting and window cleaning.
· Management and repair of minor breakages or liaising with treasurer to facilitate repair form external agencies.
· Be available for emergency calls from hall hirers.
· Ensure annual and biannual maintenance requirements are fulfilled.
· Other duties may be required from time to time to meet the requirements of the job.
This post could suit people in part time employment, semi-retired or someone looking to gain some management experience.
To apply for or to arrange an informal discussion of the role(s) and the management structure of LDCH please contact us